Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hello there to the big wide world of blogging!!
This is my first time setting thoughts to the web and I think it's a little bit frightening to think that people can read them. Yes, I know, I have set my privacy settings to keep just anyone from reading this but I also know that for some that in itself is a challenge for them to break into it.


Well maybe...maybe it just won't be exciting enough for them!!

Anyway off I go on this adventure into the future.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth,
    Just letting you know that I'm your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Ruth luv your new blog... well done. I like your fishies! Are you finding this unit fun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa. Thanks for the comment. Yes the fishes are fun and just wait til I finish playing with it lol. Yes I think the unit is fun...and I am learning so many things. You can teach an old dog new tricks :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fish! How did you do them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi gang! I found the fish by going into the customize option up in the right hand corner of my blog, and found it in the third option (popular), which in turn can be found up on the left hand side of the page. Have fun :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just remembered something that I totally forgot in relation to libraries and technology. CHRLS sends out notification of books via txt message that the book/s that have been put on hold are now available to be picked up. It's a service that I personally think saves a lot on time and paper. It's also cheaper to use txt than a stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ruth

    Are you sure about the privacy settings? I'm reading this :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am absolutely impressed at your fish discovery too Ruth... You know how to PLAY :D

    See you in the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ruth,
    I loved your fish so much that I had to have some of my own.
    Thank you for sharing where you found them!

    ReplyDelete